Sunday, April 26, 2009

books in bloom

Next Sunday, one week from today, I will be a featured writer in the Books in Bloom Literary Festival in Eureka Springs. My presentation will be the last of the day, from 4:30 to 4:55 in the readers' tent.

My short presentation, The How-to of How-to, is intended to encourage others to join me in how-to writing:
How-to is easy to write and rather than nursing readers off to bed at night, it inspires them to head for the garage or basement workshop to burn midnight oil exercising creativity and developing skill. Doug will cover selection of subject matter as well as the processes of writing and documenting work. The How-to of How-to is based on his experience writing 6 books, 2 DVDs, and over 30 articles for national magazines and is aimed at leading writers to exercise their creativity toward the inspiration of others.
Join me in the reader's tent. Be there and be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment