Friday, October 28, 2016

today's harvest party...

Today we have our annual harvest party at the Clear Spring School, so children have planned various games to entertain each other, and children will be dressed in pioneer or early American garb. I will have a DIY wagon repair shop, where kids can make wheels and tops. The children from pre-school will attend.

I have been reviewing the article I worked with an editor to produce for Fine Woodworking magazine, and I'm disappointed that specific hinge types are not mentioned in better detail as to who made them and where they can be acquired for use in making boxes. It seems like that is so often the case in publications, as there is only room for so much.  I have asked whether additional information can be given online to interested readers.

make, fix, create and offer others the encouragement to learn likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment