Tuesday, May 01, 2018

even in this day...

We are now entering May Festival of the Arts Month in Eureka Springs, and all the artists here are busy with various events. I am working on the Clear Spring School's participation in the Artrageous Art Parade that will take place on Saturday.

Yesterday I received 500 balsa wood airplanes to give and throw to parade watchers. They are better than candy and with promotional book marks in each pack will have a longer lasting effect. The students, teachers, and I have a lot of work to do putting the book marks inside.

On Sunday I'll give a brief talk on Kindergarten at the Eureka Springs Unitarian Fellowship where I've been invited to speak. Join us if you would like to know what Kindergarten was originally intended to be, and how that learning model could serve education, even in this day.

Make, fix, create, and increase the chances that other learn lifewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment