Thursday, September 15, 2016

Plan b

I have been planning for weeks for a group of guests from the American Folk Art Museum, but may now meet them at Eleanor Lux's weaving studio instead of in our home. The visit last week with 11 members told us that a one hour visit was too little time, and that twice the number of guests at once would be impractical. So I'm yielding and will move my work into town for the convenience of our guests and talk about it there.
 My time spent cleaning my studio will not go to waste, as I have an editor coming from Fine Woodworking on the 29th to take photos for an article about selecting hinges.

In the school woodshop, I am working on Shaker boxes in preparation for my students doing the same thing.

Make, fix, create, and offer others the opportunity to learn likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment