Thursday, September 29, 2016

packrat...

I try not to promote the benefits of being a packrat, but having a few unfinished projects lying around can be an advantage at times. For instance, when Fine Woodworking editor Dillon Ryan arrived yesterday for an article about boxes, and we realized the need to have a few boxes available to work on while he's here, I simply had to dig into a few places to find unfinished boxes that will fill the bill. This photo shoot gives me the excuse to now tidy up throughout the shop.

Today, while Dillon is taking shots of finished boxes with various hinge types, I'll be bringing various unfinished boxes up to snuff so we can take additional shots of hinges being installed.

My suggestion for your day?

Make, fix, create, and encourage others to learn likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment