Tuesday, September 06, 2016

almost done


My triptych boxes are almost complete and ready to populate with the turned samples of Arkansas woods. I am cleaning the shop and getting ready for a visit by members of the American Folk Art Museum in New York, while my wife is getting ready for a trip in the other direction. My daughter will receive her second masters degree in New York and Jean will be there to applaud while I'm sharing my studio and our home with visitors from New York.

I mentioned that I've been going through old files and photos in preparation for a celebration of my work in November. The photo below is of my brown hair phase.

Frank Wilson sent me a link to an article about the American College of the Building Arts.

Make, fix, create, and offer others a chance of learning likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment