Monday, August 27, 2012

vegetarian paella...

I spent the day today doing prep work for my classes to begin at Clear Spring School next week. Today the kids came back to school for scheduled conferences, classes begin on Wednesday and wood shop the following week. We have a long list of things to accomplish, some of which are of service to the school, others which add hands-on experience to their studies, and still more projects that ask the students to develop as craftsmen.

Tonight's dinner is vegetarian paella, a Spanish dish that has become one of my favorites. There are nearly as many recipes for Paella as there are Spanish grandmothers, but reading a recipe will give a good starting point for ingredients. I started with this recipe from the food network. But my paella is more beautiful than their recipe as you will see in the photo above.

Make, fix and create...

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother used to describe paella as whatever the fishermen had brought in and what you could steal from the neighbor's yard. She had an odd sense of humor.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete