Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day five box making

I finished my fifth day of Simply Beautiful Boxes at Marc Adams School, so boxes were finished and packed away by my marvelous students.We cleaned the workshop to get it ready for the next classes.

Today I taught installation strategies for the use and application of hardware. This was a new one day class for me, and was experimental, and I woke up early with many things on my mind. But the class went well, and we covered an array of my more interesting techniques.

Now I am on my way back to Arkansas. I could restof or a time, upon the many accomplishments and growth of my students as you can see in the photos above and below. I want to thank each of my students for giving me such a great week of their time. Whether children or adults, we learn best when at play and there is no better environment for that than Marc Adams School.

Now, I begin preparing for a great school year at the Clear Spring School.




Make, fix and create...

No comments:

Post a Comment