Thursday, November 25, 2010

I could be replaced...

This morning, I've been working with SketchUp, illustrating a small cabinet in 3-D. To take a break, I climbed under the kitchen sink and replaced the faucet, which had been leaking. Then I went out on the tractor to grade the road until I was driven in wet and cold from freezing rain.

This year, we are staying in Eureka Springs for Thanksgiving and we will be sharing the meal with friends. For the last hour, I chopped onions, and other ingredients to our contributions to the shared repast. I also did dishes. If it weren't for the plumbing, tractor driving, and computer graphics I could be replaced by a food processor and dish washer. But what joy would that be?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers and friends...

My latest cabinet and SketchUp illustration are shown above.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:54 AM

    You could not be replaced, with machines or people. If you weren't around you'd have to be invented.

    Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete