These are the points we will be discussing.
- Purpose and power of hands on pedagogy? Tools and busting the myth(s) of academic vs. non-academic learning.
- Does CS School provide an image of possibility for our emerging work? What about this school?
- Relationships with community?
- Specifics of the pedagogy of the hand?
- What should we be reflecting on in these times in which our reach for innovation, creativity is discouraged by the instrumentalism of standards-based learning, testing and the pedagogy it commands?
- Suggestions for program design for marginalized children in Little Rock through a new kind of learning space?