Tuesday, December 15, 2009

recorded webinar

You can review the recorded webinar by downloading here Purposeful Engagement of Children's Hands for More Effective Learning. You will need windows media player whether you are on windows or mac. Unfortunately parts of the audio are slightly garbled, and the early part of my PowerPoint failed to forward to new slides until it was brought to my attention and we tried a slightly different process. Host Marsh Myles, assures me that my attendees were present for the content and that the technical glitches did little to diminish the value of the presentation. For me, it felt awkward, but download the webinar and find out for yourself.

Today the 7th, 8th and 9th grade students will be working on their toy cars, painting some, and I'll try to take some video of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment