Friday, March 01, 2019

a favorite thing.

On Wednesday I introduced more recycled plastic barrels as building components in our Froebel playground. In the afternoon, my students grades 1-4 were allowed another free day following a lesson in measuring and understanding the inch and fractions thereof. Thursday I worked in my own shop for a bit. I have a backlog of boxes that must be made.

On another subject, I received permission from Taunton Press to put my Basic Box Making DVD on youtube. I have uploaded it and you can find it in 17 parts here:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCe5BXfmi4bMW5oIg_iF9kMjZO2iPL3tZ

Just as my students' favorite thing in school is wood shop. Time in my own shop on a cold and drizzling day in the Ozarks, is a favorite thing.

Make, fix and create...

No comments:

Post a Comment