Friday, November 06, 2009

Day 2 at ISACS

Next year, I hope to be able to present at the annual conference myself, as there is a great deal of interest in the brain, but little direct discussion of the hands, even though as I and many of my readers have come to understand, the hand/brain partnership would lead one to understand them as inseparable in the ways through which together they shape both the intelligence and character of the child. But sometimes in speech we say things, the full implications of which we have yet to understand. By informing children of the ways through which their successful learning is dependent on their attitudes about learning we help them to understand the "Growth of their minds is in their hands." Carol S. Dweck

As some researchers here mentioned, the 1990's and this present decade have been the score of the brain. Prepare yourself for the coming decades of the hands.

It will take weeks or even months to process and share what I have learned here, and I will fly home to Arkansas in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment