Thursday, March 26, 2020

new Woodworking with Kids newsletter

During this time of crisis, and with kids out of school for the time being, I'm looking for ways to keep out students engaged, and also to help other woodworking teachers to do the same. So I'll be using mail chimp to help me to send weekly newsletters to student's families offering projects that can be done at home.

If you want to subscribe, I'll need your name and email address, which can be sent to me at douglasstowe@gmail.com The first issue of volume one will be sent in the next few days. You can unsubscribe at any time.

The photo shows wooden squares recently glued up and "squared," for student use. These will be sent home for our students to use and learn from. They are like the ones we use at the Clear Spring School, but these will be theirs to keep.

Make, fix, create, and assist others in learning lifewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment