Saturday, June 19, 2021

returned to print

I learned yesterday that 2 of my books that F&W Publishing had allowed to go out of print before their bankruptcy and before the book rights were bought by Penguin Random House, have been brought back in print and made available on Amazon. One of these books is my first, Creating Beautiful Boxes with Inlay Techniques. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1558704434

My 2nd book Simply Beautiful Boxes, was published in 2000. 

Another of my books currently managed and sold by Penguin Random House books is Build 25 Beautiful Boxes, a compilation of the first two books. If you want these books in their original form, buy them. If you want to save some money buy the compilation that includes almost all the contents from the first two books.

Make, fix and create.... Assist others in learning lifewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment