Tuesday, April 21, 2020

a small bench

Today in my home wood shop, after finalizing a design with my wife, I'm beginning work on a small bench. It will be a place to sit while getting dressed and will replace a five board bench from my book on Making Rustic Furniture that will be moved to another spot.

The new bench will be made of ash. The angled shape of the legs will give it a great deal of stability and strength.

I'm also putting lift tabs on the lids of boxes to make them easy to open, and preparing more materials for my students to continue woodworking at home. Due to the Coronavirus, things in the shop and life in general are moving at a leisurely pace.

I hope my readers are well and staying safe.

Make, fix, create, and assist others in learning lifewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment