Monday, April 13, 2020

podcast

The Writer's Colony at Dairy Hollow released a podcast interview with me on their website. I want to thank Chad Gurley from the Writer's Colony for allowing me to tell my story. We tell stories in the hopes that we may be of some use to each other. The interview is part of a series of podcasts the Writer's Colony is doing to address the question, "how are artists and writers dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic?" We all are making changes. You can find the podcasts here: https://www.writerscolony.org/podcast/

My own podcast is here: https://www.writerscolony.org/podcast/episode/c859c9e2/featuring-doug-stowe

Today I delivered wooden squares and nails to the Clear Spring School to be picked up and used in at home lessons. I've been attempting to develop an on-screen tutorial about using the free 3D modeling program Sketchup to build a Lego block. I keep making mistakes as I've been attempting to run through the entire process without needing to edit. In the wood shop I have lots of boxes to sand and finish. With shops closed, and retail buying curtailed, I make things for the pleasure and necessity of doing work.

Make, fix, create, and assist others in learning lifewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment