Wednesday, September 12, 2018

in Finnish Schools.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit two Finnish Schools, one private and the other public, and I got to see happy kids and get some of my various questions answered by excellent guides. It was a thing I had hoped to accomplish on this trip to Helsinki. I'll not take the time to write without adequate time for reflection and I'll share some of what I learned at a later date.

Today my wife and I are taking the ferry one way to Tallinn, Estonia.

The photo is of the wood shop at the English School in Helsinki.

Make, fix, create, and increase the likelihood that others learn likewise.

1 comment:

  1. Doug,

    I had the opportunity to learn from you in Minneapolis at the MN woodworkers Guild Fall Seminar last year. I was also able to chat with you about your work at the Clear Spring School. I look forward to reading about your visit at the schools in Finland. I've heard a lot about how great they are.

    ReplyDelete