Saturday, August 13, 2011

On my way home

I am on my way home to Arkansas following a great week of box making at Marc Adams School. There, the learning is relentless. Just as nearly all the students from MASW have wonderful things to say about the school, so too do those called upon to teach, and I cannot say quite enough about the experience. In addition to the students from this week's class who stayed over one more day to think inside the box, we were joined by additional students from past box making classes for this one day only event. I am honored by my students' sincere attention and by the opportunity to encourage them in their growth.

There are things within the creative act that touch upon and engage the most essential elements of our humanity.

Please make, fix and create... Our society, culture and economy demand these things of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment