Monday, July 08, 2024

A great discount offer

Amazon is offering a three for the price of two sale on my book Wisdom of Our Hands. It's a great opportunity for artisans and crafters to share insight into our own lives and creative inclinations with others. 

The way the offer works is this. Go to this link.  Then where it says "Get 3 for the price of 2" click "add items" and you'll be taken to the offer. Add the number of copies desired and when you go to the shopping cart, normal discounts will be applied and a free copy will be deducted from the price. Buy six and get them for the price of four, each already at a special discount price.

Want to know why to give this book to others? Joe Youcha, writing for Wooden Boat Magazine said the following:

I read it in two big gulps, and as I did, I identified with the book’s message so much that I began making  a list of everyone I thought should read it. By the time I finished, that list included anyone studying at a craft school, all the people I work with, and all the people I’ve ever taught. I especially wish I could buy copies for all the people who taught me, and who are no longer here. I actually want to buy it for everyone I know.

If you have a craftsperson in your life, this book may explain some things about what motivates them. And if someone in your life aspires to become a craftsperson, this book offers insight into having a successful, productive attitude while pursuing a craft. If you're not involved in a craft, this book will raise your awareness of the value of craft. — Joe Youcha, boat builder and founder of Building to Teach.

Some readers may remember the wooden boats we built at the Clear Spring School? Joe was the inspiration for that, and the designer of the Bevin's Skiff. 

Make, fix and create. Assist others in learning likewise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment