Thursday, July 08, 2021

The Democratic Yurtsman

My article about Bill Coperthwaite arrived in the mail yesterday within the latest issue of "Quercus Magazine." I hope readers notice it and find it interesting, as Bill and his work need to be remembered. 

You can learn more about my visits with Bill using the search term "coperthwaite" at the upper left hand column of this blog. If you are reading on Facebook and not directly from the blog site, I'll note that the blog where this was originally posted is the better place to read, as that's where the direct search function is provided. http//Wisdomofhands.blogspot.com 

In the meantime, I'm busy working on things for Linden Press prior to the publication of my new book, "Wisdom of our Hands, Crafting, A life." It is part memoir and part how-to guide for the remaking of our communities and culture, bringing in the transformative relationship between the head and hands that we call "craftsmanship."

In preparation for publication, I'm compiling a list of contacts with clubs, editors and known influencers in education and woodworking that might be of help in promoting the book.

Make, fix and create...

No comments:

Post a Comment