Saturday, May 23, 2020

superheroes

My newsletter, Number 10, Woodworking at home with kids  was sent out yesterday, as we finish our school year at the Clear Spring School. https://mailchi.mp/078c4972e1ed/number-10-woodworking-at-home-with-kids

I loaded my Building Small Cabinets DVD to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCe5BXfmi4bM-NXnEdx9PQggiUiilksYn

I'm beginning preparations for a 3D design class for woodworkers to be presented online through the Eureka Springs School of the Arts. ESSA-art.org This will be my first online class and part of a series of classes presented online via Zoom due to the coronavirus pandemic and the dangers of disease transmission involved in gathering face to face. Due to it being online, you can enroll from anyplace in the world. The class will present information useful to all craft artists, with additional information specific to our favorite material, wood. Technical support will be offered for those new to Zoom.

The photo shows superheroes designed by my daughter Lucy and her fiancé Nick. Making superheroes is this week's project presented in newsletter number 10, with the materials provided to kids at the Clear Spring School.

Make, fix, create, and assist others in learning lifewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment