Friday, February 10, 2012

"Making My Small Cabinets" Show...

Tonight is the opening night for my show at the Historic Arkansas Musuem, "Making My Small Cabinets," which displays the small cabinets made in the course of making my book and DVD Building Small Cabinets. I have thought for years that it would be interesting to do a museum show using all the objects made in the course of writing one of my books, and this is the first opportunity for me to set up such a display. Copies of the book will be available or signing and purchase in the museum gift store. The hours are 5-8 PM, and the museum is located at 200 E. 3rd St. Downtown Little Rock.

In the meantime, I've continued work on the boxes inspired by my lucid dream as shown. They will be more lovely when the Danish oil brings out the deeper luster and colors in the wood.

Make, fix and create...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Congratulations! A well earned honor for you.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete