- The hands make us smarter.
- The hands make us feel better.
- The hands connect us with human culture.
- The use of the hands in learning help us to discern truth
- The hands lead to scientific hypothesis.
- The hands improve communication skills and comfort in communication.
- The hands allow us to share with others things made to last generations.
- They express care.
- They express skill.
- They sense in greater detail.
- They take the place of other senses when those senses are impaired.
Update: My presentation with the Kansas City Woodworker's guild went well and was attended by about 150-200 members. What a wonderful group! I promised them that I would upload a photo to the blog showing the Krenov inspired cabinet that I showed in step-by step slides. Photos follow.
Make, fix and create...