Friday, March 02, 2018

Today at ESSA

I am off today from the Clear Spring School, due to parent/teacher/child conferences, so I will work at ESSA getting some things done before summer classes. I am building two router tables and two rolling carts to fit under the table saw extensions to hold extra blades, accessories and push sticks. I also need to fine tune the compound miter saw table.

On Saturday at ESSA we have a meeting of local wood carvers, and following that, I will meet with Chuck Brock who hosts video interviews with well-known woodworkers for Highland Woodworking. In the video I will demonstrate the quick and easy way to make a box with a 3 corner match and talk about my work.

You are welcome to attend the woodcarving group. No membership or RSVP is required. No experience either. We have tools, materials and expertise to share, free.  Just show up. The hours are 9-noon, and the location is the Wood Studio on the campus of the Eureka Springs School of the Arts, 15751 HWY 62W, Eureka Springs (West of Lake Leatherwood City Park). If you've not visited the ESSA wood shop, I'll give you a personal tour.

Make, fix, and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment