Saturday, October 08, 2016

WOH feedback

I have been re-examining the scope and proposed contents of the book that I hope to write about the Wisdom of the Hands, and anyone who follows the blog would realize that over 10 years of content needs to be edited to its most compelling form.

That leads me to ask you to tell me what things you read here have been most important to you, and what things you will want me to emphasize to what I hope will be a broader audience.

In other words, as I revisit the outline of a proposed book, you, my first readers, have an opportunity to help. Thanks!

One thing that came up in email yesterday was a request for plans for the trains we are making at CSS with first, second and third grade students. I have started working on that.

Make, fix, create, and offer others the challenge of learning likewise.

1 comment: