Friday, October 31, 2014

Today in the wood shop...

I am working on an award base for the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, and will also begin the process of assembling 120 inlaid boxes to be given as special gifts in December. The engraving of the underside of the inlaid lids was completed by the engraver yesterday. I am also getting pre-Christmas orders for my work, and attempting to get one more chapter completed of my book on making Kindergarten's gifts.

Yesterday and the day before my wife and I painted one side of our house while the weather was nice. It looks great, and gave us the additional satisfaction of having completed it ourselves.

I have also proposed a new book on making Tiny Boxes, and another one on box making with kids.

Make, fix and create...

In case you wonder what to make, think boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment