Monday, December 11, 2023

Woodworking with Kids

During the worst of the pandemic I began using emailed woodworking with kids emails in an attempt to keep my students and parents engaged. It met with limited success. Due to the inactivity of my mail chimp account, I was informed that unless it received further attention from me, it would be disabled. I'll try to keep it going because the need for children working with wood has not diminished. If anything, it is more important than ever before as more stuff moves online and a hunger develops for meaningful engagement in the real world.

Adults and children learn in the same manner, direct from the real world and by doing real things. You need not have children or grand children to find value in the newsletters.

You can view old copies or the latest through this link. https://mailchi.mp/8ea7eadc567e/children-and-hammers The browser page makes it easy to subscribe or cancel at will.

I will attempt in the coming months to add more content.

No comments:

Post a Comment