Thursday, February 18, 2021

quercus

A new issue of Quercus magazine should be arriving in the US soon, as it has just been released in the UK.  Getting this issue off on-time was a major feat after computers and files were stolen from Quercus earlier in the year. Lost was all the correspondence and photographs that had been submitted by contributors.

Editor Nick Gibbs contacted me last week to resubmit a review of the Veritas number one plane which I did and which will be included in this issue. Subscribers can watch for its arrival. The magazine has a strong focus on the use of hand tools and the practice of traditional woodcraft.

I submitted answers this morning to questions from Idle Class Magazine for an article about my work.

On Tuesday Feb. 23, I'll participate in a zoom call with Building to Teach. If you would like a link to attend, please contact me via email. douglasstowe@gmail.com

Make, fix and create. Assist others in learning likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment