Friday, October 18, 2024

an explanation

I've received some push back on my videos that I've been posting on youtube. I realize they are not the best quality of video or editing, but I decided that the content would be worth sharing and I'd prefer to spend my time woodworking and not tweaking videos to get things just right. My point is to inform, not to entertain, so if you look at any of my videos on youtube, which can be found @MrDougStowe, please forgive the lack of entertainment factor, and study the content and techniques which I learned and refined over my last 48 years of woodworking. Assess whether or not they have value to you. If they have value, use them and share them. If not, scroll on.

I've noticed that most of the folks that watch my videos (as is the case with most viewers of youtube) drop off to watch other things well before the end. It's the times. Folks have diminished attention spans. It is far better learning from real life, as I have done. And I get that.

Make, fit and create. Get thee to the woodshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment