Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've ignored the blog for the last couple days as I worked on an article for the National Association of Home Workshop Writers Spring Newsletter, and was interviewed yesterday and photographed today for an article in the features section of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette newspaper.

The hands are actually a no-brainer. You really don't have to be very head-smart to realize the role they play in the development and understanding of intelligence. So, I think I was able to explain things without being too offensive or off the wall.

The 5th and 6th grade students worked on their Arkansas cutting boards this morning while the photographer took photos of the kids and I at work. The photos above and below were taken this afternoon of projects in the woodshop. The siege tower was made by 7th and 8th grade boys. The windmill is being designed and made by a group of 4 high school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment